Monday, June 16, 2008

My First Time

WOW....i just have my own blog...kinda late but i think it's ok..
it's just my first time write down something...
hm...actually kinda weird for me to write down something coz i thought i'm not a good writer...my english can be very messy...so hope you all who read this please don't get mad at me..:)

Today...kinda busy at the morning, clear up my files, make weekly reports, taking some stuffs and so on. And today, i got babysitting my GM kids...taking them watching movies " Kungfu Panda", oh my god...it's just not my job desk..but i like it too..taking some rest by watching movie..and when i got back to office, the electric was OFF...and i just go back home.
What a lovely day...

But today kinda sad too..my "bear" was sick.. cannot accompany him :(
Wish you get well soon.....

No comments: