Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20 August 2008

The Opening ceremony of Olympic Beijing 2008 was a great show...Cannot wait to watch the Closing ceremony. Hope it going well and become a great show too.

Now already 2.10 am and i just cannot sleep. OhMyGod, am i get that insomnia thing? Hope not.
Last nite, my friend's husband had a birthday party, just have all you can eat at Yuraku Mall Kelapa Gading, eat until you wanna throw out...hahhahahhaa....

Last week ( Thursday ), i went to the dentist again, having some teeth problems and you know, my lips got " bor " and bleeding...OMG, not really hurt but hey....it was an awful thing...just make me more scare going to dentist. Not becoz i don't open my mouth widely but maybe becoz the doctor was lousie?? She is already 60 years old.. actually her job was good, but i really don't like when she is doing something, she keep talking to her assistant and not really pay attention to her work. Yeah, this was what i thought about her ( Don't get angry to me, Doc )

I just read all my blog before i write this one.. and i just realize how bad was my English..hahhhaha...I think i should learn more about grammar, but becoz it's just made for fun, i think is ok..so far as you understand what i write down on it.

No comments: