Friday, September 11, 2009

upcoming holiday

WOW, it's been so long since my last post. Seems just lazy :P

Early this month, 3 of my friends resign. So quite busy, and should be taking care of all things, luckily i have another team helping. So until now, should be under our control.

Hm...... Just wondering about my English. So lousy. But i have to learn all of that...
Starting from May wedding until now, we got some clients speaking English, sebenarnya lebih ke perkawinan campuran. Maksudnya salah satu dari mereka, berkewarganegaraan asing.
But, i think it's good for me now, can learning English otodidac and learn fast..... :)
So happy..... :))

But the one that makes me more happy that i have 2 weeks holiday.....and i will go to Taiwan..yippieee....can't hardly wait for this holiday...
I already plan for many things to do at there.... :)

Later, i will write down, what i have done at there...
and.... Happy Holiday...1 day to go.... :P

Signing off for now,
INLIE

No comments: