Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tag Three Games

Someone just give me this game.. try to fill it… but hm… isn’t it like telling some of my life? :P

Three names I go by:

Inly / Inlie this is what people call me. As long as not Waty.. :P
In Just a nick name that my office mate use
Om my high school mate called me with this one. Confused? Don’t be. I ever cut my hair like a boy and because I’m fat, so I look like om-om. LOLUROTF


Three jobs I have had:

Internal Auditor

Accountant

Wedding Organizer

Can I add one more? Kupas Bawang… hihihihihi… side job ever…


Three places I have lived:
Tebing Tinggi it was a place that 2 hours from Medan ( North Sumatra)

Jakarta since 1992

Abroad my future place :D


Three favorite drinks:
Mineral water

Coke

Tea


Three TV shows I watch:
CSI: New York Always amazed with their equipments to searching for the evidence.
Gossip Girl lovely Blake Lively, dying to look for her style

Glee Best Musical TV shows ever

Three Places I have been:

Taiwan

Singapore

Bali

Three places I would like to visit:
Rockefeller Centre
Santorini - Greece.
Everywhere you want it, babe


Three favorite old TV shows:



90210 the best tv show at 1990’s

Melrose Place another Aaron Spelling production that booming at 1990’s

The Nanny. Fran Deschner was the best Nanny ever

Threefavorite dishes:

Fried Rice any kind of fried rice.. love it so much

Rujak the spice dessert ever *depend on the chili off course*

Sushi the FAVOURITE one


Three makeup products I cannot live without:

Compact Powder, Eyeliner and Parfume -err.. parfum not a make-up product, I guess-

Three things I'm looking forward too:
Waiting Patrick come to Jakarta

Trip to Singapore and other places

Live to the fullest

1 comment:

Inlycampbell said...

walahh... malah berantakan... :D