Friday, March 15, 2013

Check-in Time

I always had problem with this check-in things.

Remember my first time travelling alone, almost got late to check-in.. flight at 10.30 am, the latest usually will be 1 hour before, i did that 45 minutes before.. luckily they allowed me to check-in. Once upon a time, i arrived at the airport and the check-in counter already changed to other place and i cannot check-in, but because the lady saw me really tired by running in, she let me do the chek-in  * pfuihhh *

Either late check-in or late boarding.. last week when I'm going to Ho Chi Minh from Singapore, almost late again for boarding.. you knew, Changi airport quite big, just lucky this time, the boarding gate was near the transfer lounge. Arrived from the MRT, run to the immigration, taking luggage then going to the boarding gate, kinda lot things to do with only 15 minutes... woww... got it but my legs hurt. This legs hurt thing happened lot of time, but why it always happened all the time.. Try better next time... :)
I am just don't like to spend lots of time in airport.. boring, i guess.. 

Also have being in trouble just because my luggage was too big and they not allowed me to go through the immigration and i need to pay some money.. ( happened in changi) they try to take some money from me, charge around 200 sgd, then i told them better i have the luggage check-in at the check-in counter. suddenly the amount go down until 30 sgd.. they told me to pay, and if at the boarding gate, the luggage cannot be pass to the cabin, just give them the paper.. well, nothing happened, at the boarding gate, they just asked to put my bag aside along with others that seem also big one without asking for money or paper.. sh** happens.. thought it was only at indonesia, apparently Singapore also.. ckckckckck..
At that time changi was the last place before heading jakarta, and from jakarta-sgp-krabi-sgp no problem... so i thought will be not a big problem also.. but well.. being robbed..
Guess.. i have to hand over them the souvenirs from Krabi.. LOL

Signing off for now, 
INLIE

No comments: