Monday, September 29, 2008

Review

The year 2008 going to end soon, review for my life until now, do i have anything special? Maybe Yes, maybe No. Hm....Just getting older with a lot of problems.

January, just flow with the situation...start a new year with all of my employees..still do the same job...at the same place..with new time...

February, celebrating Chinese new year...

March, going to Surabaya..having a holiday for one week and got some trouble with Adam air....the first day departured from Jakarta to Surabaya, myplane was delayed for 7 hours..
the day after, i got news from Tv, Adam air was in a huge problems...and the day after that day..Adam air got closed...and i got no ticket to go back to Jakarta..then searching all over the airlines..finally got ticket from air asia..actually, i should go back at Sunday, but my ticket was gone and i got the new one, go back Jakarta at Monday Nite at red eye flight..arrived at Jakarta at Tuesday at 2 am...

April, my grandfather was passed away. Go back to Tebing Tinggi, medan. Have a holiday too.....hehhehehe.....

May, just got the same daily activities...go to work, gym, hanging around and so on

June, travelling to Bali alone...hahahahahaha...have a lot of fun there...meet some new friends..
and start my first week course at the end of June.

July, nothing special at this month....just the same at May....oiya...make passport...going to dentist..

August, my bday month....didn't celebrate it with party..just getting older...have a shocking present..hhahahahaha...and this month, i also passed my Course...

September, got my first assignment at NOvotel Mangga Dua Square. Travelling to Batam and TBK ( Tanjung Balai Karimun ) attending my bestfriend wedding. And its too bad, becoz me and my other friend cannot stay any longer there, we cannot across to Singapore, too bad :(( and at the same month, i using " kawat gigi " and it hurts alot..

the next ...

October, " Lebaran " cannot go anywhere, coz i have to work at that day...cannot having a holiday coz one of my cashier was resign..and i got to help the other one..
and at the 17th+18th October got my second assignment.

November, planning to Lampung...

December , planning to Garut...hehehehe...

but the most urgent planning is find a new JOB.......got to release the old one....make me really really confusing now....pushing me at the end neh....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

No comments: