Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i like you so much

Hey, i like you so much, never been said. But, i think you know it, you just don't have the same feeling like me. I hate it, because you always make me feel that you like me but you also cannot tell me or something. Anytime we met, we always look for each other, and then we smile. And talk soooo less. I just ashamed if you catching me watching you all the time when we in the same place... Time like just freezing when i saw you. Really, this just not a bullshit things.

Knowing you for 15 years, and still having that feeling. Cannot blown it away. You just like what i want and what i need, but too bad , we just cannot be together now. I hope something good will happen to us ( keep praying ) , but if you are not mine, i will let my feeling go and just wish you all the best for your life. But for now, i just want you to know that i like you soooooooo much........ cannot cut this feeling right now.

Love You, INLIE

No comments: