Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's been long time since my last post. Hm.... many things happens during that time. Went to Lampung, have great time over there even it was raining the whole day. And next month, i move to my new job. Exciting more and more. Ng...and now already forget what should i write...hahahahah....

Oh ya, i tried this new thing...Power Jump class... tired than before, but i think it could make me more sweaty...hehehhee....quite cool but tired...I just remember, i ever treadmill with sleepy mood( becoz too tired )..hahahaha...luckily i dont' fell down..hahahahahah...

This week, i also clean up my room, throwing things that useless anymore, and i just realize, there are so many garbage at my closet...hahahahhaa...but hey, these garbage things not really a trash like you imagine...hehehehe... just some kind of things i collect since i was young..hahahhaa...

My song books...should let it go, coz already useless and not up to date anymore. And so on, some kind like envelopes and plastics, etc. But that are too many things that i cannot throw it just like that....maybe some like my coins collection, my key chains collection, my papers collection, my old cassettes ( which is really cannot be used anyomre, coz i don't know where to play it ), my friends wedding invitations, my empty angpaos ( off course the cutes one , hehehe ),
my tickets going everywhere( even i collect these things, entrance tickets to anyplace that i ever been :D ), my theatre tickets, and so many things....seriously, when i open it, OMG, thats all was useless things that i dont have to keep it...ahhahahahaahhaha.....just make my cupboard full of these things.

Got to sleep....

Signing off for now
INLIE

No comments: