Monday, December 6, 2010

Friend in need is a friend indeed

Dear friend,

Hearing the news off course breaks my heart...
Hearing the news off course make me down...
Hearing the news off course make me cry...

But I know, one day i will let you go too,

Fly to the place that you want..
Fly to get what you want...
Fly to get your dream..

But may i keep you by myside for a while?

just a while until my heart cure
just a while until i feel secure
just a while until i don't cry anymore

I know , i'm selfish, bossy, smartass, whatever you want to mention, just mention it..
but deep down, you know i'm not like that...

our memories will always play the happy side, eventhough we always passed the worst together.. through this 2 years, i'm happy to have you by my side..

Just tell me, what can make you stay?


Signing off by now,
INLIE


No comments: