Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Wedding Course

I took wedding course at The Institute by Bella Donna Group, quite fun coz every week i got lot of new information about wedding. And today is my third week, the course was only at saturday, and i have to pass 3 weeks more. Kinda stress with the last project, but it's ok, doing the project just like doing some lecture at the university.

I also learn about Self Exploration and Crisis Control at the class. And just know that i must more knowing myself ( what a messy english , hahahaha... )
The class only have 2 students, actually we have 4, but the other two not stop by at the first week, so maybe they canceled the class or joning the other regular class. My classmate is Donna, a beautiful married women, we shared many experience, just knowing her from the class and she was friendly.

For the first time, i know the Institute from my friend , Pao, who work there as a Wedding Consultant ( am i right? ). And the Institute was located at Jln Wijaya I no 81, Kebayoran baru. Quite far but i try to find the place.
I lived at Kelapa Gading, and as i know it's far from Wijaya I, and i don't know the place, never been there, so i asked my employees to take me there. I thought they know the place but when we arrived there, they just told me that they forget how to get there, Arghhhhhh...
So we just asked people around there and some told us, " you can walk to there", the other " you must take a cab or a " bajaj ". Because "you can walk to there", so we walked..and arrived at the Institute in 1.5 hours.. Haiya...Cape dech...
Finally found the place, doing some adminstration and have got back to the bus terminal, and you know, we walk again......huh....this time "only" 1 hour. Hahahahha...

No comments: